January 14, 2014

Why the hell not?

...we have now added England to the mix (to gain experience there while still applying for teaching jobs in Switzerland every year)...oh, my! What will 2014 bring for us? At this point, I have no idea!!! Excited and scared...and very nauseous most of the time ;) 
We shall see....I hope we know if we are staying or where we are going by the time March hits us. 
The one thing that (somewhat) keeps me calm is the belief that "everything happens for a reason"...we will end up where we are suppose to be, when we are suppose to be there. I have spent my day off today researching England like crazy...I have found some pretty neat information already (on cost of living, teaching there etc...). I am just a bit worried about safety. My previous boss was from England and they moved to Canada because they found it to be very unsafe over there (her husband was a police officer). Lots more research to be done!


On a completely different note...Justin and I watched "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" an amazing and very inspirational documentary this week and decided to take part in a juice cleanse for a few days. I am hoping it will help with my psoriasis. We generally have been, over the past few years, trying to change our eating habits. Cutting out the bad and injecting the good whole fresh foods. We are hoping a few days cleanse will get us up on the horse (so to speak) completely. 


2014 has been a whirlwind so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.