July 25, 2017

Almost a year...




In about three weeks it will officially be a year since we moved to England.
A year!
It has flown by at times.
I don't know where to start this post to be honest.
I apologize for being so absent...I think I got overwhelmed with the prospect of updating here with all sorts of information about moving to the UK etc.
I think I will just leave it up to you dear reader. If you have any questions, feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer them.
For now, I will move forward and use this space just for everyday musings again. About our day to day life here in the UK.

I hope you all have been well xoxoxo

PS: I am heading to Switzerland for a very short (but sweet) visit soon, and can't wait to share some photos of my adventures from there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.