January 3, 2013

Jumping in...

Ummmm.....so Justin and I decided that it would be a good....make that great! idea to celebrate the New Year, and our eight year anniversary, by jumping in the lake.....the ice cold lake....in Canada....in the winter...cold...ice....great idea?....good idea?....pffffft....we are officially idiots and obviously eight years together has not made us smarter....rather melted our brains together into a tiny puddle....which is now frozen....





  I decided to keep my hat on in the water....because you know, THAT would keep me warm. (I also knew that it would serve as a good excuse to not dunk my entire self into the water....like my dumber ahem....better half did ;) ).

Wishing you and yours an amazing & warm 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger template designed By The Sunday Studio.